Thursday, October 17, 2013

Are you checking your metrics?


The above is my listing at SocialBakers.com the leading social media analysis company worldwide. You can put in your country and your fav social media tool in and see where you rank.

What I found interesting, aside from me being #5 in Ireland on Google+ and #68 on Twitter, is who the biggest players are. On Facebook it's all about consumer brands, many of which offer prizes. Is Facebook becoming Couponbook in your country too?

On YouTube I see evidence of what my eleven year old son is doing. Comedy animations are #1 in Ireland. This tells us a lot about where media is heading. But how will business use animation?

One way to do it is through wideo.com I saw a great intro animation for a business created there recently. If you have good design skills and an imagination anything is possible.

There are lots more nuggets on SocialBakers.com. If you want to stay up to date, this is the place to go. If you have any observations about anything you see there, please comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment