Friday, June 20, 2014

Twitter Session Length

How long do you think people spend on Twitter in a session, that is when they open Twitter and look at the list of Tweets in front of them?

I reckon it's less than 5 minutes each time. I spend about 3 minutes, but I do check Twitter maybe 10 times a day.

Please respond to these questions in the comments below to share your experience.

The questions are:

1. How long do you spend on a single session on Twitter, on average?

2. How many times a day do you check Twitter?


10 comments:

  1. 1. 15 minutes
    2. Two or three times

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. 1 hour
    2. varies from day to day

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. 10 minutes
    2. 5 times a day

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Sometimes I leave it on all day
    2. And if I do, I check every few mins...

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. 30 minutes
    2. 6 or 7

    ReplyDelete
  6. 5 min, 1-2x/day. Sometimes I skip a day. Depends on if I launch a new item in my Etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 5 - 10 minutes, 20ish times a day. These are best guesses because, honestly, I am a Twitter junkie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 5-15 minutes twice a day...Thank you very much for the follow! Question: Does anyone fish from shore this time of year?

    ReplyDelete