Wednesday, January 14, 2015
7 Alternative Rules of Innovation
1. Think coalitions, new working teams. Choose home workers, part time workers, others based on talent, drive and results.
2. Become resilient through local funding first, investment in people, support networks.
3. Your greatest innovators may not even work for you, they may be your customers, your suppliers or your support network.
4. If you are a dinosaur, learn to dance. Don't wait. Don't be afraid of looking stupid. Otherwise you'll end up on the sidelines while the rest are at a party.
5. Offer clear value. Make it obvious.
6. Invest in your education. Do courses. Do them online, offline or inline. But do them.
7. Listen to your talent. Top down decision making is stone age thinking. Experiment with ideas.