Thursday, April 11, 2013
5 real ways to build contacts through Twitter
Twitter is a great way to make contacts. Whether you are selling services, products or you're helping people in some way, Twitter allows you to reach people and develop real relationships.
Here are 5 real ways to build those contacts:
1. Follow them, retweet them and/or forward their tweets to people who might benefit from what they are saying.
2. Compliment or agree with a tweet or post they have put up.
3. Ask for an opinion in their area of expertise. Make the questions authentic and you will have a better chance of getting a response.
4. Share a content link with them, if it's appropriate, non spam, but useful content, either your own or another's.
5. Offer help of some kind. Make it genuine and appropriate to their possible needs and you will have a greater chance of getting a response.
These are the five main ways of building contacts through Twitter. If you can think of others please share them with us in the comments below.